My rating: 5 of 5 stars
This book is one of my favorites because I agree on what the author says.
1. Steal like an artist
Bad artist copy, good artists steal. I like the idea of saying that nothing is original. There will always be pieces of something from some other ideas.
2. Don’t wait until you know who you are to get started
This is an advice I should have been given when I was younger!! I thoughtI have more time to think through and find myself before I do something. I wasted my time of looking for myself instead of creating myself.
3. Write the book you want to read
When I was little, I wrote fanfics before the internet and before it was cool! True story, bro. I even steal plots from Lemony Snicket and some tv shows. I didn’t know it was a good steal. lol
4. Use your hands
I like to do things traditionally so I agree with this.
5. Side projects and hobbies are important
This makes me feel not guilty of doing things away from academic stuff. It really helps.
6. Do good work and share it with people
I like this idea because I think I could make more art when I could share it to other people rather than make art for myself.
7. Geography is no longer our master
Hello, internet! The worldwide web is an advantage from the past generations.
8. Be nice (the world is a small town)
9. Be boring (it’s the only way to get work done)
10. Creativity is subtraction
New concept to me.